• 3+ years education in accounting and/or business
• 5 years of progressive accounting experience
• Working knowledge of reservations and/or accounting software a plus.
• Supervision skills for staff in accounting functions
• Must possess a valid Driver's License with a clean 3-year history
• No DUI convictions in the past 5 years.
• Oversee general office operation and activities.
• Perform accounting tasks/audit functions as assigned/required.
• Implement system controls of all accounting and human resource functions
• Establish and maintain business and internal controls.
• Oversee all property operating systems.
• Maintain all employee file documentation in adherence to corporate guidelines.
• Supervise daily performance of assigned employees in the performance of accounting and hr/payroll functions and procedures.
• Maintain ongoing employee training in accounting and hr practices and ensure that all positions have trained back-ups.
• Manage and oversee all daily/monthly accounting activities