Hours of operation Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Qualified candidates must be experienced with Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, have accurate Data Entry and high attention to detail along with outstanding Customer Service skills.
Load pricing in POS System
Waiting on customers
The position will work closely with the Owner, fellow store sales and inventory associates.
· The primary function of the position will be data entering and/or scanning product barcodes into our POS (point of sale) system via Quickbooks.
· Will upload pricing information into the POS, update pricing and load UPC codes.
· Must be comfortable in a store environment with our diverse customer base to help outfit and supply their food service operation.
· Will provide honest helpful advice, along with prompt efficient service. The position also entails communication with our vendors and service providers to help resolve problems as they arise.
1. Communicate with customers to provide them with appropriate products to meet their needs
2. Enter orders into our point of sales systems
3. Take customers payments following company payment policies
4. Coordination and follow up on customers' shipments and deliveries
5. Assist customers in obtaining service after the sale
1. Must be customer focused with the ability to connect and build
relationships with our customers
2. Effective communicator; over the phone, face to face, and written, with the ability to understand and convey technical information
3. Six months to one year experience and/or training in food service operations management or food service equipment sales and service with an associate's degree (A.A. or A.S.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school preferred.
4. Keyboarding skills and strong familiarity with computer systems and internet usage
Due to the nature of this position, employment is contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background security check.
Please submit your resume to this posting. Also, please visit us online at to complete our application.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Requirements:
- Tasking all office duties to office staff
- Maintain office equipment and office supplies
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures
- Supervise all non- clinical office staff including business office, front office and administrative support personnel
- Perform general office/facilities management duties
- Maintain office equipment and ensure service contracts of office equipment
- Ensure all aspects of office operations
- Close the front office area
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Help all departments in front office
- Manage the office support team
- Supply for the business office
- Operate an efficient office practice
- Monitor office policies and procedures
- Implement office policies and procedures
- Controlling the entire office administration
- Provide administrative leadership to the front office staff
- Assess office staff on performance ability
- Coordinate staffing within the office
- Maintain office services and flow by organizing and managing office operations and procedures