Office Manager/Customer Service Representative
- Job Reference: 425342400-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: West Coast Arborists, Inc.
- Location: La Mesa, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
Become part of the GOLD Team!
West Coast Arborists, Inc. is accepting resumes for an Office Manager/Customer Service Representative position for the Northern San Diego area. Willing to commute to La Mesa temporarily while office is opened in Escondido.
West Coast Arborists, Inc. (WCA, Inc.) was established in 1972. Family-owned company is providing professional tree maintenance and management services for over 330 municipalities and public agencies throughout California and Arizona.
The Office Manager/Customer Service Representative provides customer relations and support for a growing municipal tree trimming contractor. Acts as the liaison between customers and tree care crews. Provides general support to designated Area Manager and assistance to Customer Service Manager.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:30am- 4:30pm
· Education to include high school diploma
· Some college and or equivalent college courses
· High level of organizational skills
· Reliable and dependable
· Basic clerical aptitude
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Microsoft Outlook, MS PowerPoint
· Run administrative functions for satellite office
· Accept applications and performs initial interview
· Manages local accounting functions
· Maintain, organize, and update filing system
· Read and analyze contract documents
· Assist Area Manager with Regional Customer/Safety Meetings, and general office support as needed
· Facilitate contracting functions: mapping, underground service alerts, data entry, field book preparation, list preparation, public relations, errands, etc.
· Respond to customer service inquiries, act as liaison between the company and its clients as well as the general public
· Perform other clerical duties such as sorting, copying, posting, and addressing and/or stuffing envelopes, etc.
· Report information to corporate office in Anaheim
· May perform other routine duties such as typing of labels, forms, and simple correspondence, sending Fed Ex, and other duties as required
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance 50/50
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Vacation/Holiday Pay
· Paid Sick Pay
· Credit Union
Become part of the Gold Team and apply by completing an employment application online at and submit your resume to