Are you a MRI Technologist who wants to make money while helping the Community during these times? How does a contract opportunity at a world renown Hospital sound? Limited spot! Apply now! About the Job
- Contract: 13 Weeks
- Rotating schedule with rotating weekends (40 hours a week)
- Pay: $82.00 per hour!
- Start: ASAP
- Top Pay
- Flexible Assignments
- Great Working Location
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- Education: Satisfactory completion of a JCERT (Joint Review Committee on Education of Radiologic Technologist) approved Radiologic technology program
- Experience: Three (3) years of directly related work experience
- License/Certification: CRT-Certified Technologist by the state of California Department OF Health Service in Radiology or ARRT- The American Registry Radiology Technologist or ARMRIT American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- BCLS (CPR) Certification
- Obtains quality images for medical diagnosis by performing magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures as directed by a physician by using appropriate technical factors and scanning techniques
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability to perform all responsibilities related to producing quality MRI exams, to include utilizing proper technique, views, positioning, labeling and patient identification.
- Prepares patients for MRI exam: explains procedure, ensures that patient screening form is properly completed, safely transfers patient to MRI equipment, properly positions patient and assists patient on completion of exam; completes exams in the required timeframe.
- Acquires and Processes Images in accordance with the department standards. Evaluates MRI scans for technical quality, collate processed images and sequence of exposure and label appropriately.
- Performs and remains current on all scanning protocols.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems and when necessary report to the proper personnel for repair.
- Utilizes ancillary equipment appropriately: PACS system, laser camera, MedRad power injector, Radiology Information Systems (RIS/ EPIC), and Invivo monitor.
- Assists in the training of Radiology students, house staff, or others, in MRI procedures, protocols, and equipment and/or safety issues
- Bills all procedures performed and maintain necessary paperwork.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That' s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel. Refer a friend and get $250 bonus for every referral! * *In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.