Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop!
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@ or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Responsible for providing customers an exceptional retail experience while achieving sales and service expectations of the Mobile Showroom. Leverages Customer Focus capabilities to develop relationships, understand customer needs and recommend complete solutions. Supports team members in servicing customers and completing operations duties including; maintaining clean and well organized store appearance, adhering to store procedures and merchandising standards. Assists other Associates in achievement of their sales objectives.
- Support event sales goals through side-by-side selling with local Retail Sales Associates or Partner Sales Associates during events. May include selling when other Associates are not present. Includes Partner support through proactive outreach to local businesses with Partner Associates.
- Support community partnership efforts by reaching out into the local community and business environment to network, build the brand/awareness of the mobile showroom & company, through relationships, referrals, and events. May be used for emergency relief.
- Proactively engages with a broad range of customers in a highly visible and energetic retail environment. Makes customers feel comfortable and welcomed into the T-Mobile environment while educating around our products and services. Ensures customer satisfaction in all areas of sales and service. Answers customer questions and makes personal recommendations. Contributes to the culture, bringing the space to life with vibrancy by having a charisma, passion, and hobby or skill that helps consumers experience the Mobile Showroom experience.
- Acclimate local Mobile Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environments to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you'll bring:
- 6 months Retail experience in a high volume environment preferred
- 6 Months of Customer Service and/or Sales Experience, Retail Environment preferred
- Strong Customer Service skills; Passion, integrity, and energy is vital to build a dynamic work environment necessary to deliver a world-class shopping experience
- Retail experience in a dynamic environment and ability to work in varied environments including external events
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, versatility, communication, and attention to detail
- Acclimate local Retail Sales Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environments
- Consistent accuracy with basic math and proficient use of a calculator is required
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn't it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you'd like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@ or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.