Are you an experienced Medical Front Desk Admin looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want the chance to advance your career by working with a prestigious medical office? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Medical Front Desk Admin:
- Insurance verification and copayment collection
- Scheduled patient appointments
- Obtaining patient demographics and inputting details into EMR
Requirements of a Medical Front Desk Admin:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have valid and active driver's license
- EMR experience
Hours for this Position: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
Advantages of being a Medical Front Desk Admin:
- Competitive salary: Starting at $18.50 (higher based on relevant experience)
- Benefits offered: Dental, Life, and Health benefits and Weekly Paychecks
- Uplifting and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for the Medical Front Desk Admin role?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.