Are you an experienced Medical Front Office Admin looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for the Medical Front Office Admin position:
- Will be handling scheduling, check in, and patient registration
- Will be prepping charts and answering phones
- Provide insurance verification and prior authorization
Up to $17.00 dollars an hour based on experience
Requirements for the Medical Front Office Admin position:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of medical administrative experience
- Valid drivers license
- EMR experience
- Dependable and reliable
Hours for this Position:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered for the Medical Front Office Admin position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.