Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Material Handler utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from, trucks, trailers, vans, or trains and within the storage facility. Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility. Relies on instructions and pre-established procedures and guidelines to perform the functions of the job is responsible to count, receive, store, ship and replenish inventory goods associated with the warehouse. The Warehouse Material Handler works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. The Warehouse Material Handler will report to the Inventory Lead or Inventory Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains safety and service quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activity is carried out ethically and in compliance with Company policies, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices
- Applies Weatherford, and where appropriate, Client Company's Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Positive attitude, with a high degree of self-discipline and self-motivation
- Capable of using own initiative and working at times unsupervised
- Proficient typing and general computer skills
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Perform transactions in ERP system (JDE, One C, etc.)
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic forklift skills.
- Should be able to work closely and collaboratively with fellow employees
- Should possess 2-3+ years general inventory experience