Creative Financial Staffing is hiring a Matchmaker to manage both sides of the recruiting process. You will connect with clients (hiring mangers) who have job openings, and then match them with ideal candidates (job seekers).
CFS is a 100% employee-owned company, and we only promote from within! Since the beginning, our vision for all employees is to: Grow, Have Fun, Make Money, and Create Opportunities for People.
This job is perfect for those have at track record of success and want to grow their career. Wondering if you have the skills to join us?
Our most successful employees came from these backgrounds:
- Retail: Team Leads, Salespersons, Commissioned positions, High-end or busy locations
- Fundraising: Donor Relations, Campaigns
- Higher Education: Admissions, Alumni Engagement, Recruiting for Sororities and Fraternities
- Hospitality: Banquet sales, Account Managers, Event Services, Servers
- Recruiting: Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition
- Sales: B2B, Inside, Service Sales, Business Development
- Accounting/Finance: with a desire to have more people interaction
- Sports: Team-players, Competitors, Coaches, Collegiate Athletes
- Confident, loves talking on the phone, impeccable active listening skills, intuitive
- Makes friends easily, retains customers, has a great sense of humor
- Highly organized, great time management, self-motivated
- Wants to establish long-term wealth
- College degree in Business, Accounting, Communications, Sports Management, etc. (preferred)
- Associate - Mid Level seniority (Business Owners, Senior Execs and C-Suites need not apply)
Does this sound like you? Read on for details about our company and this job….
Day to Day in this Role:
- Create a network of professionals in your city. You will maintain a list of vetted candidates as well as collaborate with your team to find the best possible fit for each job.
- Post job ads, screen resumes, interview candidates, verify qualifications through background and reference checks.
- Prospect, network and connect with key financial decision-makers to discover job opportunities. Uncover exactly what clients need and assist them in hiring their perfect employee.
- Place many phone calls, attend video meetings, touch base frequently over email.
- Compensation: base salary + uncapped commission
- Bonuses: tiered structure, sales contests, and prizes (including trips to tropical destinations)
- Training: Comprehensive new hire program, "CFS University", professional mentorship and ongoing development throughout your career
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. FSA/HSA, commuter benefit.
- Investments: 401K match, plus free Employee Stock Ownership aka ESOP (Ask me more about this!)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
Contact: Angie Colvonen
Keywords: business development, sales, account management, B2B sales, inside sales, staffing, recruiting, accounting, professional services, finance