nVent is looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
nVent’s Engineered Electrical & Fastening Solutions currently has an exciting opportunities for Press Operators, Electrician, Maintenance Techs, and Tool & Die Makers. This position is best suited for an energetic, experienced, highly-motivated and results-driven individual who is looking to join a solid, global company.
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
Innovative & adaptable
Dedicated to absolute integrity
Focused on the customer first
Respectful and team oriented
Optimistic and energizing
Accountable for performance
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years Manufacturing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced; multi-tasking environment and meet operational deadlines
- Ability to work with a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication
Physical and Environmental Abilities
- Bend, squat down, and reach above your head
- Climb stairs and ladders
- Lift and carry at least 25 pounds
- Work in confined spaces
For more details on the exact positions available, please visit nVent at https://www.nvent.com/careers
nVent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.