Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Manager, Stock Plan Administration, you will develop, analyze, implement, and administer employee equity programs. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Administer global equity plans and maintain all aspects of the equity management system, including new grants (e.g. RSUs, PSUs, stock options), vest event processing and settlement, terminations, monitor demographics file transfers from HR/Payroll systems to vendor equity management system
- Reconcile and perform auditing procedures relating to equity transactions monthly to ensure accuracy and quality control in the equity management system
- Provide adequate information and timely response related to equity plans and transactions to Finance, HR, Tax, Payroll, Legal, and SOX Compliance departments to ensure effective equity transaction processing, financial reporting, and SEC filings
- Compile data and prepare annual proxy statement executive compensation tables
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain the insider trading list, set insider restrictions in the equity management system, and assist with preparing insider preclearance analyses
- Provide, on an as needed basis, data and analysis related to executive equity holdings
- Document processes and procedures and make suggestions for process improvements
- Cross-train with other team members in all aspects of the equity administration function
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of equity plan administration role in a publicly traded U.S. company
- Working knowledge of equity management systems (e.g. Shareworks, Fidelity, Equity Edge Online)
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards, programs, and governing stock plan documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills with ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities in a team environment
It'd be great if you also have:
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining
- Working knowledge of HRIS/payroll systems (SAP/SuccessFactors)
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.