- Setting up, operating, and reconciling assigned production assembly lines.
- Making sure correct customer product is on the line. - Training line workers on how to assemble components and pack product per documented work instructions and quality requirements.
- Making sure units/pallets are packed correctly.
- Ensuring correct customer product is on the correct production line.
- Assembling line sample.
- Training line associates on how to assemble components and pack product per documented work instructions and quality requirements.
- Ensuring units/pallets are packed correctly.
- Ensuring line clearance and reconciliation process is performed.
- Calling for components and product from Warehouse when needed.
- Verifying all lot codes and labels are correct when product and materials are delivered to the line.
- Conducting hourly quality checks and document in PackManager, as applicable.
- Continuously monitoring and verify quality of work being performed.
- Resolving and/or escalate issues with Production Line Supervisor.
- Following all site and OSHA safety rules while in office areas and on production floor.
- Setting an example for all employees by adhering to the site Dress Code including wearing all required PPE.
- Additional duties as may be assigned.
LAX-03 WS-03 Schedule
Shift start: 4:30PM Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Ability to multi-task and work within multiple systems at the same time. Proficient with simple mathematical calculations. Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. Bilingual a plus. Proficiency in operating a computer and hand-held scanner. Physical Demands: Constant standing and walking throughout workday while on the production floor. Climb stairs to and from office area. Work Environment: Production floor environment with seasonal high and low temperatures, good lighting, and moderate to high noise level. About Impact Fulfillment Services
At Impact, we are your partners in every facet of outsourcing fulfillment, taking on the logistic responsibilities that allow you to concentrate on your expertise and your business. Our goal is to show your most important assets ... your product, your brand and your company ... to their greatest advantage, so that your customers will create profitable new revenue for you. As a full-service logistics and fulfillment company, our expertise goes far beyond a single substrate or a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we are an experienced team dedicated to creating coordinated solutions for all of your opportunities, customized to your specific needs. Learn about our unique approach and we believe you'll agree ... we are all about Impact. When you're looking for a full-service fulfillment partner that will take the pressure off your staff, look for real Impact. Impact Fulfillment Services.