Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products. In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products. In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description
Under the supervision of management, an Analyst I will receive training to perform analysis of client samples. Analysts I proactively prepares for upcoming sample analysis by completing lab maintenance, reagent preparation, inventory availability, and maintains the operational readiness of the laboratory. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are the primary responsibilities; other duties may be assigned, as required:
- Understands and follows all procedures and processes under Regulatory Compliance (i.e. GxP, FDA/GLP, CLIA, etc).
- Perform routine testing of clinical samples following all applicable SOPs.
- Analyze and report data using LIMS and/or calculation sheets.
- Prepare and maintain chemical solutions required for the testing of samples following SOP guidelines.
- Performs qualification of reagents as needed.
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as needed.
- Assist with the daily and monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Assist with maintaining a safe and clean laboratory space following EHS requirements.
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in biology, microbiology, or related science.
- 0-1 year experience in a GxP environment.
- Ability to pipet accurately especially in small volumes.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, demonstrate excellent time management skills, and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong math skills with the ability to calculate dilutions, molarity, normality, and averages.
- Effectively communicate both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Teams).
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry, Cell Culture, EliSpot experience a plus.
- Have a positive attitude
- Successful completion of the company's safety program required prior to working in the lab
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of St. Charles, MO are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays