- Prep and run compound samples for original and physical property testing. Prep and age molded samples in a wide array of test fluids and oils.
- Rubber testing. Process is very routine- every day is very similar Job Requirements:
- Other responsibilities of the job: maintain inventory of lab supplies, refill chemicals and polymers as needed, and housekeeping needs.
- Some college course work is desired. Minimum 1 year of lab experience required.
- Advanced ability to read and interpret standard work procedures.
- Must be able to follow operating procedures, keep accurate records of experimental details, and account for activities.
- Must be able to safely operate in a test lab and chemical lab. Prior experience utilizing hazardous chemicals is preferred.
- Computer experience with MS Office products is required.
Soft Skills Required
- Attention to details
- Work under minimal supervision.