Under general supervision, performs moderately complex chemical, electronic, mechanical or physical testing and/or analysis of materials or finished products. Examples of the nature of testing include (but are not limited to) destructive physical analysis, corrosion assessments, and equipment calibration. Records results and reports findings to production, quality control, and other departments as appropriate.
Location: Brecksville, OH
- Writes and designs test procedures. Performs a variety of tests of raw materials, manufactured products or manufacturing processes often utilizing specialized equipment.
- Writes detailed analysis reports as required by the Company and any relevant regulatory agency. Maintains small databases for the control of work and records retention. Reports findings per established procedure.
- Responsible for the production and maintenance of auditable records for all testing performed.
- Provides assistance in evaluating test failures, in-process rejections and trends, recommending corrective actions
- May assist with drafting procedures or purchasing test materials and equipment. Responsible for coordinating maintenance and repair of lab equipment.
- High school, Technical/Trade School Preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient with Outlook and Excel
- Previous project management experience preferred
This position may require exposure to information, which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled