Working for iRiE Jamaican Kitchen is unlike your average food and beverage experience. We're looking for outstanding people who understand our approach and share our commitment to bring our customers an extraordinary fast casual experience. iRiE Jamaican Kitchen maintains a turnover rate that remains well below industry standard. Our approach to guest experiences and appreciation for our employees entices great talent to stay with us and succeed.
Every member of our team possesses:
A commitment to service, quality, and consistency;
A desire to exceed through excellence; and
High professional standards.
WHERE YOU START IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
The decision to hire a new employee is considered a long-term investment. New employees are hired with the expectation that their skills will be developed for future promotion and career advancement within iRiE Jamaican Kitchen. Our culture embraces promotion from within which creates limitless opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Diversity is essential for the continued creativity that fuels our concepts and the inclusive atmosphere we foster. We value different perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences and that is what makes the service we offer so memorable. The impact of diversity in our workforce is evident throughout every facet of the organization; attaining new ideas, buy-in, retention, motivation, and attracting new talent.
WORK AT A GROWING COMPANY
iRiE Jamaican Kitchens expansion plans are investor backed and designed by our entrepreneurial founder, chef Omar. Our company is poised for explosive growth.
We invest in you, ensuring you get the hours you need to meet your financial goals, offering flexibility to achieve a work/life balance, and opportunities to advance your career. We offer excellent pay, full training, a teamwork environment with zero drama, and the ability to grow quickly within the company. If you share our values, vision and work ethic, we want you on our team.
The Irie Kitchen Manager should enjoy the daily responsibility of this fast-paced side of kitchen life. Our manager will ensure the quality, safety, and timely execution of our cuisine. He or she will be t
rained on preparation & background of IJK food items. Consistency of our product is a top priority.
This position would require frequent movement throughout the kitchen around equipment and other kitchen staff. The Kitchen Manager will be busy on a daily basis with product monitoring, along with
training and developing of Kitchen Staff. Promoting teamwork, creating a positive work culture along with customer service skill building will expected of the Kitchen Manager
The Kitchen Manager would be held to the following standards:
• Ensuring food quality by cooking, and prepping food to order
• Follow kitchen safety guidelines (according to the handbook/manual)
• Monitor food waste, inventory levels, order placement, and resolution of food quality issues
The Kitchen Manager and Team Development:
• Develop a strong team dynamic between Back of the House and Front of the House Crew
• Develop team members to be future leaders/managers of the company
• Effectively communicate with crewmembers to help ensure excellent team moral and exceptional customer service.
Other duties including but not limited to the following:
• Ensuring both the Front and Back of the house are properly cleaned and sanitized
• Monitor crew member performance with monthly reviews to help with consistency of job duties while assisting with crew development of skills. Accountability of IJK Guidelines set forth in manuals must be followed in order to maintain food safety, quality, while also helping minimize workplace injury or accidents
• Rotating Inventory
• Maintain kitchen equipment to be in good working order/condition
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit out website at www.iriejakitchen.com
Find us on social media @iriejamaicankitchen on Facebook & Instagram