Family Practice-Without OB opening in Dexter, New Mexico.
Healthcare United is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician to join an established Healthcare System in Southeast New Mexico. Candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and motivation to optimize patient outcome through exceptional clinical care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Monday - Friday schedule, 8 AM - 5 PM
- No weekends
- No on-call schedule
- Full benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Examine, assess, diagnose and provide comprehensive medical treatment for patients with chronic conditions and lead preventative treatment plans.
- Provide consultation services to other health care professionals.
- Manage patient complaint resolution.
- Participate in educational programs and literature review for professional development.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- J-1 friendly and experienced.
- Paid malpractice
- CME allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- STD & LTD
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Candidates who have interest in this opportunity please reach out to a Healthcare United representative today!