We are always looking for great people for a great Company…
Automation Plastics is a custom plastic injection molder located in Aurora, Ohio and we believe the best products are built by great people. As we strive to produce the best quality products, we are looking for those individuals that are dependable, hard-working, and take satisfaction in a job well done.
We are looking for an Inspector
- High school diploma or general education training (GED), Technical school training and 1 year of related industry experience, preferred.
- Inspects and verifies parts for conformance to standards at minimum specified frequencies.
- Seeks to continuously improve all work processes through teamwork and cooperation.
- Verifies quality standards of produced parts (automatics & operated) or incoming materials, as required.
- Must be able to operate testing and measurement equipment used to perform job, including, but not limited to, calipers, microscopes, vision system, micrometer, go/nogo gages, drop indicator, hydraulic press for cone test and torque wrench.
- Knowledge of part quality issues and defects relating to injection molds & mold processing, preferred
- And would be committed to APC’s goals and values.