- C++, MATLAB, Python, & scripting experience
- Understanding of image processing techniques and software tools.
- Provides image science expertise in support of developing analytical processes and tools.
- Assess image quality impacts associated with collection, processing, dissemination, archival, exploitation and display of digital imagery.
- Performs image quality and analysis evaluations using IDL and ENVI.
- Investigates, analyzes and provides solutions to highly complex problems encountered by engineering services and quality control using standard engineering practices.
- Experience with remote sensing systems
- Modeling and simulation of imagery
- 1 + year experience with remote sense data
- 3D model creation or us of 3D models in scene creation
- Experience with DIRSIG (simulation tool) for scence simulation generation
- BA/BS Degree and minimum of 4 years related experience or a Graduate Degree with 2 plus years of relevant years of experience.
- Required Active TS/SCI security clearance.