Functions as an integral part of the Human Resources Information Systems team working with employee support systems such as payroll, onboarding, recruiting, and benefits following a tiered structure of support with a mixture of Tier 1 and Tier 2 responsibilities. Under the direction of the HRIS Manager, the HRIS Specialist is responsible for the functional support and maintenance of all HR Systems and ensures that the human resources organizational system needs are met. Performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions ensuring data integrity and the processing of HR data. Handles problems and non-routine situations by determining the action to take based on interpreting existing guidelines, knowledge base, procedures, policies, and practices. Must be trustworthy and professional, maintaining confidentiality in all situations.Responsibilities
- Serve as the data steward for HR information and confirms integrity of all data entered
- Maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available and correct on a timely basis.
- Act as primary contact responding to Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical administrative detailed case tracking, analysis and simulation testing. Ensures response severity level assignment and optimal resolution goal adherence for HRIS email box and request routing.
- Assign user security and role permission settings, manage configuration control, basic to intermediate troubleshooting and analysis.
- Manage Workflow Business Processes and request maintenance.
- Coordinates, schedules and tracks progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions.
- Uphold high customer service standards with HR department internal and external customers to develop collaborative relationships focused on advocacy.
- Performs group data updates, mass clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Participates in assigned HR projects related to integrated timekeeping systems, PTO, employee data changes, and related issues across the full spectrum of HR support areas.
- Manages delivery of routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
- Participate in the overall strategy, planning, implementation, coordination and maintenance of technical solutions meant to support the departments business operations
- Identify opportunities to streamline business processes to best leverage the UltiPro and HR systems
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in assigned areas.
- Knowledge of human resource information systems (HRIS). UltiPro required
- Knowledge of database maintenance basic concepts.
- Skill in performing accurate data entry.
- Skill in understanding both the technical and user-facing sides of the system.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Available to work Monday-Friday - 40 hours a week
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you? Additional Information
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
- EEO is the Law English Version - Revised November 2009
- EEO is the Law Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)