Job ID: 21343
AMETEK, Inc., (NYSE:AME) () is a $5B global
diversified manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. AMETEK has over 18,000 colleagues and more than 150 manufacturing locations in 30 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Berwyn, PA, the Corporation has a track record of exceptional financial and market success with a commitment to double the size and profits of the Company over the next five years. Major strategic drivers include strategic acquisitions, organic growth through new product development, operational effectiveness, and global and market expansion.
Thermal Process Management (TPM) Business Unit is comprised of 5 companies with unique and distinguished product solutions, leading share in their respective market space, and considerable market synergy. TPM manufactures industry leading thermal management systems and process extraction, transport, and conditioning systems. Our solutions are sold primarily to the Refining, Petrochemical and Power industries. Our primary end user clients are global renown refiners, gas processors, petrochemical companies, power companies. We also serve the engineering companies, analyzer system integrators, and PVF/Instrumentation distributors that provide services to the end users. Our business is international with a significant installed base in EMEA and Asia and manufacturing in Asia to support sales operations. To learn more about TPM solutions visit , and
The Human Resources Generalist will act as a driver, coach and partner to leaders and employees in the TPM and Surface Vision business units, to ensure that we create and maintain a great place to work by delivering on our strategy. This team member must be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives, think strategically, and create integrated solutions while simultaneously executing operational HR responsibilities with excellence.
This is a hands-on role, requiring you to "roll up your sleeves" and engage and execute on needs both large and small - tactical and strategic. This is an excellent role for someone looking to continue to develop their strategic HR competencies in a role that will grow with you. On a daily basis you will collaborate across functions and sites, interact with and influence multiple levels of the organization, provide coaching and counseling, execute tasks independently, plan and drive project management. You will balance competing priorities and conflicting opinions. and facilitate the best decisions for both the business and the employees in an environment of ambiguity and rapid change.
• Serves as a partner to operational leaders provides day-to-day HR support for assigned client group (including recruitment, employee relations, compensation, performance, talent development, employee engagement, diversity, and training). Will also support Strategic HR initiatives and HR Analytics for the business unit in conjunction with HR Director.
• Lead full cycle recruiting, talent acquisition, and onboarding for Business Unit including source applicants, complete assessments, interview, and hire, assuring full regulatory compliance and focus on diversity and/or underrepresentation efforts. This role is involved heavily in outreach, screening & selection and representing the Business Unit in recruiting and community/school presence.
• Continually identify opportunities to improve the employee experience and help execute initiatives that support and advance the mission, values, and strategic vision of the business.
• Passionately pursue opportunities to improve the Business Unit Human Resources process, programs, procedures, and direction, through root-cause analysis and systems orientation, takes initiative to find better tools, process, calculate value, reports results and recommendations, and helps execute initiatives that advance the Business Unit Human Resources Partnership from tactical to strategic.
• Design, develop and lead ongoing employee engagement strategies and activities; assess current standing, research market trends and best practices, drive new ideas into the business, support the year-round engagement strategy, and provide execution support on assigned projects.
• Acts is primary point of contact for general employee issues, collaboration, coaching, concerns, or information.
• Assist with the implement BU level leadership development programs.
• Ensure adherence to AMETEK policies and practices for performance assessments, employment, salary, and benefit administration within the BU.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or other related discipline
• 3-5 years of professional level human resources and recruiting experience with evidence of increase complexity of responsibilities.
• Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations, Efficient HR administration, Excellent knowledge of HR functions, best practices, and project/program roll-out.
• Proven experience with full cycle talent acquisitions all multi-level and multi-site of roles from hourly direct to engineering, finance, and managerial roles.
• Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies, and the natural desire to improve and streamline processes related to Talent Acquisition,
• Experience with recruitment processes, DEI focused recruitment, and proactive sourcing and pipeline development.
• Ability and desire to develop into a Strategic Leader of an HR function in a global environment.
• Self-driven, results-oriented, and resourceful natural leader who is capable of quickly taking control of responsibilities and establishing themselves as a credible strategic partner.
• Strong organizational, resource management. decision-making and problem-solving skills with the ability to access and take action without prompting.
• Previous experience with HR Data Analytics and metrics. Strong analytical skills and the ability to think programmatically with a solutions orientation.
• Previous experience with HR software programs such as SuccessFactors, and ADP, and intermediate to Advanced skills with MS Excel and Office 365. LinkedIn Recruiter, Handshake, and others.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.