Mission and Values:
Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere… We win when our customers win; we innovate, deliver and operate as world class. We excel as high-performance teams safely, with respect and integrity.
Howmet Aerospace holds a leading, global position in commercial transportation and military defense aircraft markets. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these high-quality products at an efficient rate that ensure customer success, shareholder value, and strive to improve the fuel economy. Howmet Aerospace is where your career takes flight!
Howmet Aerospace - Tempcraft is a key internal supplier to Howmet Engine Systems (HES) through two Business Centers:
- Patterns Business Center (Wax Patterns, Molds, and Plastic Airfoils)
- Tooling Business Center (Wax, Plastic and Ceramic Injection Core Tooling, Fixtures, and Gauges)
- Plastic Injector 1st shift (5 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- Plastic Trimmer 1st shift (5 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- Bench Hands 1st shift (6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
- Wax Finisher 1st shift with the choice of shift:
- 5 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wax Finisher 2nd shift (2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.)
- CNC Machinist 2nd shift (3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.)
All shifts are Monday – Friday, with paid on-the-job training
**For more information on specific job descriptions go to www.howmet.com/joinus use keyword “Tempcraft” or select “apply” below.
Compensation: $13.67 - $18.64 an hour, based on role
Organization Location: 3960 S Marginal Rd, Cleveland, OH 44114
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) from an accredited institution
**Qualifications will vary based on role. More information at www.howmet.com/joinus use keyword “Tempcraft”
To ensure the health and safety of our employees, Howmet requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to the extent permitted under federal, state, and local law. Requests for reasonable accommodations based on a disability, medical condition, or sincerely held religious beliefs or legally recognized exemptions will be considered.
While not exposed to hazardous materials, this position requires wearing PPE (personal protection equipment). Following all basic safety precautions will reduce risk of potential injury. This position requires anywhere from light to moderate physical activity, such as walking, sitting, and standing for extended periods of time, as well as some lifting.
- Clean, air-conditioned work facility (even on factory floor)
- 401k savings plan includes 3% of your eligible compensation, and a match of your deferred pre-tax savings dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of your base pay
- Tobacco-Free Credit
- Medical, Dental, Disability, Vision, and Life Insurance available
- Vacation Eligibility
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.