Are you looking for an opportunity to work within an organization that offers competitive wages, profit sharing, 401K and the opportunity to grow as part of one of the largest Janitorial service providers in northern Ohio? If the answer is yes, then we may have the opportunity for you.
JSI is currently seeking part-time General Cleaner in the Mentor area. The General Cleaner is responsible for performing daily cleaning and special projects as needed including sanitizing offices or medical facility meeting rooms, restrooms, kitchens, dining and public areas. Additionally, you will be accountable for restocking inventory and providing exceptional customer service.
- Dusting surface areas and counter surfaces.
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors.
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Disposal of trash from bins and containers.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 25 pounds as necessary.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, cleaning tools and best cleaning practices.
- Reliable transportation.