We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Performs equipment rig up and rig down on a location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for safe operations of high pressure pump/s, Iron Truck, crane and rig-up of DME during the delivery of services in accordance with Customer's design and KPI's.
- Performs necessary calculations at the well site as needed.
- Performs data collection and data distribution on jobs as needed.
- Coordinates the clean-up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance skills development and job performance.
- Must possess good skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS and HSE standards, and guidelines for PSL personnel. Licensure to drive commercial vehicles with HAZMAT is preferred.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Frac Tech-MultiChem, II. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation. Location
2630 Highway 72, Three Rivers, Texas, 78071, United States Job Details Requisition Number:
132881 Experience Level:
OperationsProduct Service Line:
Multi-Chem Full Time / Part Time:
Full Time Additional Locations for this position: