Kforce has a client in Washington, DC that is seeking a Finance Specialist. Summary: Our client is seeking a Finance Specialist (Business Development/Pricing) who will be responsible for providing support for bid/ no-bid decisions, supporting the development of cost proposals, and developing budget checklists and budget templates to ensure all internal and external pricing requirements are met. The Finance Specialist will also be verifying cost information, editing budget narratives to accompany budget for review, and conducting monthly reconciliations.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, International Commerce or related field
- Five years of relevant working experience (with two years of experience in finance or pricing)
- Finance Specialist will have deep knowledge of Excel - skills to create finance models and reports: pivot table, macros, Vlookup, data validation, formulas and logic statements (e.g. if/and/or/sumif functions)
- Ability to sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with internal colleagues and contacts in donor and peer organizations
- Able to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.