Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Responsible for the oversight, leadership, and delivery of the Accounts Payable design and integration for the SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead finance sub-workstream across Accounts Payable
• Gather and align business requirements and lead the translation of those to SAP S/4 HANA by collaborating with business and IT counterparts to ensure that the solution addresses business needs
• Actively contribute to defining the vision, future state goals and operational expectations of To-Be Finance processes, design decisions, testing, and issue resolution
• Provide functional business leadership, and long-term vision for the Accounts Payable end-to-end process of the S/4 Hana Implementation
• Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, implementing mitigations to risks, and driving actions to close issues.
• Assess/Manage risks, impacts and potential alternatives and escalate as required to the appropriate level of senior management
• Deep knowledge in the SAP S/4 Hana Finance modules, user experience using Fiori and S/4 Implementation Methodologies.
• Be responsible for evaluating and determining appropriate process solutions to meet the business needs.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Expected Areas of Competence
• Experience with managing business relationships
• Knowledge of enterprise systems
• Global large team experience
• Experience with Agile Safe Methodology
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Strong communication skills, including communication with employees, clients, upper management and vendors
• Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets, project goals, etc.)
• Ability to engage at Management level and above
• Ability to influence SAP strategic direction for finance processes, translate finance business needs into solution requirements
• Strong spoken and written articulation skills for business and IT leadership stakeholders
• Demonstrated leader with the ability to identify, resolve and execute initiatives and provide support as required. Strong Project Management Skills
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Must possess six to eight years' experience in accounting/finance
• A CPA is preferred.
• 5 plus years ERP functional experience preferred
• 3 plus years SAP experience preferred
• 2 plus years management preferred 2 plus years medical device industry experience preferred
up to 10%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.