CFS is hiring a client-facing Executive Recruiter.
Combine the best of both sales and recruiting; connect with clients (hiring mangers) who have job openings and recruit candidates (job seekers) to fill those positions. You will learn about a ton of different industries, provide a valuable service that is win-win-win, and share in mutual success through our ESOP.
We are a 100% employee-owned, national company with the resources to support career development. However, each office has less than a dozen employees, giving a close-knit feel. We believe in giving our employees the tools to succeed and the independence to execute.
For nearly 30 years our company has had a strong vision for its employees: to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money, and Create Opportunities for People.
- Associate to Mid-Level role is focused on creating a network of professionals in your city
- We provide top tier accounting and finance talent to our clients through a matchmaking process. You will maintain a list of vetted candidates as well as collaborate with your team to find the best possible fit for each job.
- Post job ads, screen resumes, interview candidates, verify qualifications through background and reference checks.
- Prospect, network and connect with hiring managers to discover job opportunities. Uncover exactly what clients need in a new hire and assist them in hiring their perfect employee.
- Follow up-ensure successful placement, fix any issues, maintain relationships
- Considered a "Full-Desk" recruiting, and "Full-Cycle" or "Cradle-to-Grave" sales position by those in the business
- Confident communication style, organized, great time management
- Wants to have full ownership over their accounts
- Excited to work with a likeminded team of outgoing and driven professionals
- Self-motivated and competitive - we ONLY promote from within, so there is plenty of room for growth
- Makes friends easily, retains clients, has a great sense of humor
- Wants to "hunt" and make money!
- 2-10 years of experience in sales, hiring or staffing (preferred)
- Compensation: base salary + uncapped commission
- Bonuses: tiered structure, sales contests, and prizes (including trips to tropical destinations)
- Training: Comprehensive new hire program, "CFS University", professional mentorship and ongoing development throughout your career
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. FSA/HSA, commuter benefit.
- Investments: 401K match, plus free Employee Stock Ownership aka ESOP (Ask me more about this!)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
Contact: Angie Colvonen
Keywords: business development, sales, account management, B2B sales, inside sales, staffing, recruiting, accounting, professional services, finance