Experis, part of ManpowerGroup is hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant for a long-term REMOTE opportunity supporting one of our enterprise clients.
What You'll Do:
You will be extremely proactive with a professional and approachable demeanor in all interactions; possess exceptional communication skills with all levels of staff, executives, and team members; practice sound judgment; report to the Research Triangle Park Cisco campus as needed post-Covid.
- Calendar Management: Manages leader calendar by prioritizing schedules and meetings. For example, may decide who gets on principal's calendar, what meetings are attended, and who can attend instead.
- Event Speaking Engagement Coordination: Manages a running list of leaders engagements and works closely with communications team to ensure content needs are understood and set in motion so leaders are prepared for each engagement.
- Meeting Planning and organizations: Assists leaders in planning and organizing meetings by assisting in assembling the agenda, location, meeting technology based upon participant needs, and all other meeting logistics. May further prepare meeting briefing documents by taking and disseminating notes and formulating post meeting action item list.
- Travel Briefing Preparation: Create travel packs for international trips as well as large domestic events, etc. This work includes combining all event information in addition to coordinating logistics of travel and also customer/team asks.
- Travel: Responsible for making travel arrangements for leaders. Carefully considers and decides the optimum travel arrangements and itinerary for calendared meetings while managing expenses. Works diligently to go the extra mile, working with the airlines direct to accommodate Global Services benefits for upgrades whenever they are available.
- Correspondence/Approvals: Supports Leader by acting as a proxy for communications and approvals as authorized. Answers general questions as necessary and refers (filters) routine matters to appropriate parties and follows up to ensure proper disposition. Takes initiative to resolve problems within specified policies and guidelines, and provides mentoring to administrative community members on problem-solving. Determines when executive action is required and supplies a recommendation where appropriate.
- Special Projects: Provides analytical support to assist leader on special projects. Researches issues, analyzes problems, compiles data, and prepares reports.
- Site Lead Assistance: Support the RTP site lead for any site-specific needs, such as organizing and coordinating onsite/offsite events and engagement activities for the organization Back Up Support: Provides back up support for other CPS admins, where needed.
- Confidentiality: Candidate will deal professionally with sensitive and confidential matters and materials.
Who You Are
You have experience providing support at the executive level and possess strong communication skills. You take initiative, can handle a full desk with ease and thrive in a busy environment.
Our minimum requirements for this role: 5+ years' experience in an administrative assistant role.