Vaco has partnered with a publicly-held company that is looking for a project management consultant who has ERP implementation experience, preferably Dynamics 365. The consultant will work directly with the outside implementation firm and internal management team to project manage the implementation to success. The project is expected to last approximately 15-18 months.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
- Experience project managing one or more complex ERP implementations (Dynamics 365 experience preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Ability to commit to duration of project
- Ability to travel onsite to office location
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Define and communicate project objectives and scope
- Assist with budget preparation
- Develop and implement detailed project schedule
- Provide updates to project on a consistent basis to all stakeholders
- Identify areas for project improvement
- Assist with strategy development
If you believe your skillset is a match, please apply today!
We have direct relationships with hiring managers, so you can expect that we proactively market your skill-set to prospective clients that we mutually agree make sense-promoting your strengths to our client relationships.
If you are available immediately to begin a consulting engagement with Vaco, and you want to partner with the best consulting firm in the nation, apply today to learn more, gain market insights, and join our growing consulting base.