Kforce has a client in Chicago, IL that is seeking an ERP Implementation Manager. Responsibilities:
- In this role, the ERP Implementation Manager will be working with clients to understand their requirements and needs; Helping them build out their chart of accounts and org structures in Unanet
- Overseeing the initial client set-ups and signing off before presenting to client
- Testing key transactions and processes before sending to end users for testing
- The ERP Implementation Manager will be training clients in Unanet processes and best practices
- Managing the client relationship and working to resolve issues
- Identifying opportunities for new business development and to provide BDO offerings to their clients
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- At least five years of experience in functional accounting, with majority in the government contracting space
- Experience as an end-user in Unanet or a similar system such as Deltek Costpoint
- Experience implementing Unanet, either as an end-user (for example a Controller at a Govcon) or a consultant
- Strong understanding of government contract accounting including the FAR, CAS, Indirect Rate buildouts, Incurred Cost Submissions, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.