Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we're changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings.
Rogers Corporation is currently seeking a talented individual to join the Business Transformation team at its site in Chandler, AZ. The hired individual will assist as a middle layer between system end-users and technical support staff to resolve the issues reported by business, interpret the business requirements to IT and ensures that the solution designed and developed by technical team meets such needs. This position will also be responsible for implementing, rollouts, upgrade, and migration of SAP for global Rogers organization.
- Good understanding of the Rogers Operations Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Implements best SAP solutions according to Manufacturing and Quality requirements.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops with functional teams.
- Advise management on industry best practices, capability of the application, and assist with setting strategy for the optimal use of SAP S4/HANA.
- Assist in system unit testing, integration testing and regression testing. business processes in manufacturing module Assist in system unit testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Training activities Training documents preparation, training key users or super users
- Lead and manage ETQ/Reliance (QMS solutions) systems and integrations
- Work independently, or as a member of a team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Education and Experience:
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 4 years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP or similar systems (i.e. ECC6, Peoplesoft).
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience.
- Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA/ or similar with focus on Quality systems including:
- Inspection methodology/processes
- Corrective and Preventive Actions and Non-Conforming Materials
- Work Flow Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Quality Management Systems (i.e. ISO9001, IATF16949, AS9100)
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
- Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support.
- User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why work for Rogers
- Master's degree in a related field is a plus
- Management and leadership skills
- Significant expertise in SAP S4/HANA
- Expertise in ETQ/Reliance (QMS solutions) systems
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team! Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: to apply! About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable clean energy, internet connectivity, and safety and protection applications, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit .