I am currently working with a valued client in the Raleigh, NC area who is looking to add an Electrical Pre-Construction Manager to their team.
Electrical Preconstruction Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as a key leader for estimating, scheduling and design management.
- Responsibility for activities on a variety of projects ranging in size and complexity.
- Develop and ensure adherence to approved processes and procedures.
- Develop long-term internal relationships, strategies, and proposals for management of design.
- Must be able to develop budgets, value engineering, construction schedules, procurement plans, qualify subcontractors, take-offs, estimating, etc.
- Must be able to develop relationships with new and existing customers and evaluate the relationships.
- Provide support for various stages of projects.
- Ensure coordination across all areas within the organization, ensure estimates are accurate and encompass the requirements of the Requests for Proposals (RFPs), perform reviews and analyzes RFPs .
- Analyze cost models during proposal preparation and design development of awarded contracts, ensure estimates include the necessary general conditions to ensure all costs are adequately covered and are not excessive in order to remain competitive.
Electrical Preconstruction Manager Qualifications:
- 7-10+ years' experience in electrical estimating of commercial projects in senior position.
- Successful estimating for projects valued $5M -$10M+.
- Proficiency in Accubid, MS Office.
- Possess ability to understand legal requirements, reviewing contracts etc.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to effectively present information and respond efficiently to situations.
- Organized, good communicator, time management skills and well-spoken.
- Must have commercial project experience ($10M+).
- Candidate must have great management & organization skills.
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits package
- Dental, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, Disability
- Exciting, challenging, and rewarding work environment.
- Company is recognized as a top electrical contractor and is respected in the industry.
Please forward your resume to for immediate consideration, or call for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.