A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Document Processor to be a contributing team member for a national escrow company , processing residential real estate transactions in Anaheim, CA.
The ideal candidate will have residential file experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and grow in their professional title and escrow career.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Document Specialist:
- Opening new escrow transactions and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Completing real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements, clearing titles, assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
- Preparing transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Complete closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements.
- Preparing settlement statements by utilizing lender instructions / TRID Process and closing, balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complying with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing.
Qualifications for a Document Specialist:
- 1+ years recent escrow, transaction coordinating or funding experience, handling sales files
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient, ERecording, Resware, Streamline exp desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills: written, telephone and in person
- Commitment to excellent client service and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless escrow processes
- Competitive pay from the first day on the job
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K as the team member continues their A Team Career
For immediate consideration, apply online!
Let us use our industry contacts to advance your Real Estate career.
To learn more about A Team Staffing, visit our CareerBuilder company profile by clicking on our company name in the header to this ad. Tania-
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For nineteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California's leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.
KEYWORDS: mortgage, loan, real estate, finance, insurance, banking, new homes, title, escrow, brokerage, loan processor, mortgage processor, mortgage loan closer, loan opener, loan funder, payoff, escrow officer, escrow assistant, escrow coordinator, transaction coordinator, executive assistant, title clerk, administrative assistant, admin, clerical, administrative, secretarial, secretary