Kforce has a client that is seeking a Director of Unified Communications in Saint Louis, MO. Key Tasks:
- Director of Unified Communications leads the planning, designing, managing, and overseeing the Unified Communication (UC) technologies and services across the system
- Responsible for delivering UC services across the system, including enterprise telephony/voice, messaging (email, chat, faxing, etc.), unified communications, mobile device management, video conferencing, and collaboration (Microsoft 365 productivity applications) and managing day to day operations to ensure stable and reliable delivery of UC services
- As a Director of Unified Communications, you direct and oversees UC projects, technology refreshes, new technology introductions and UC governance through implementation of standards, repeatable processes, and quality measures
- Models and cultivates organization and company culture, values, and behaviors
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication; Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, and gripping
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.