Are you an experienced Healthcare Professional/Project Manager looking for an opportunity with a prestigious Managed Care Organization in Saint Louis, MO? Are you looking for upward advancement opportunities? If so - this position is for you!
Job Details - Director of Member Enrollment:
- Work on a large, company wide implementation project - project management, generating buy-in, managing processes, etc.
- Strong communication across departments
- Serve as a change agent with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Identify efficient solutions to meet business needs and improve processes, quality management
- Establish and maintain relationships with key players to support common goals
- Track and align costs with budgeted funding
Director of Member Enrollment Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7+ years of Managed Care or Health Plan experience
- Experience leading large-scale projects working with cross-functional teams
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite and Visio
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred but not required: Master's degree, PMP, Lean Six Sigma/Agile
Compensation + Benefits for Director of Member Enrollment:
- Full Time, Permanent, Employment (not contract, seasonal)
- Monday - Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
- $105,000-$140,000+ annual salary - negotiable depending on years of experience
- Up to 20% ANNUAL BONUS based on company performance and personal goals
- 11 paid holidays, 1/2 day on Christmas Eve
- 18 PTO days, 4 sick days in year 1
- 401k w/ employer match
- Full benefits, HSA, FSA
- Tuition reimbursement
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or email
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to national organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.