DINING ROOM SERVER - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Dining Room Server at Merrill Gardens in Burien, Washington. We have different shifts available including evenings and weekends. Either part-time or full-time positions are available depending on your schedule.
Covid vaccine required*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- Most evenings off! Our kitchen closes at 7:00! You'll be done by 8:00!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Food Handler's Permit are required and we can provide that training
- Flexibility with schedule and are available to work early morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Dining Room Server with Merrill Gardens!
Dining Room Servers with Merrill Gardens are responsible for:
- Professionally serving meals in our restaurant-style dining room.
- Providing a high level of customer service to residents and guests.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon request.