Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional with Data experience? Are you looking to work for an exciting and growing online marketing company who work with multiple, large, FTSE companies providing specialist digital marketing services?
My client is the UK market-leader in their field, and they work with some of the world's largest and most successful companies including John Lewis, Waitrose, Lloyds, Virgin, Boots, Harrods and the FT, just to name a few.
Sound interesting? Read on…
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre Digital Marketing Executive to join an expanding team. Looking for someone who has experience or a particular interest in research and analytics and is keen to learn and develop their skills in this area. You will also gain exposure on other areas of digital marketing such as SEO, PPC and web, allowing you to further develop your knowledge.
You will work with our Head of Research and Analysis providing business insights and reporting on multiple campaigns to help clients understand their digital marketing and its effectiveness.
You will enjoy exposure to some of our market leading strategies and techniques and will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest digital trends. Learning is a key part of their work and the opportunity to increase your skills and progress your career are substantial.
Your natural ability to combine creative and analytical thinking in what you do will ensure that you can be in control of projects and the responsibility you get will match your drive and determination to succeed. They reward success and you can progress at a speed that is limited only by your effort and results.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
* At least 1 years' experience (preferably 2 years') working in a research or an analytical role, analysing data of one type of another.
* You must be familiar with Google Analytics and ideally using Google Tag Manager.
* You will need to have an interest in Tech eg Coding and understands the concept of tracking codes, how they work, how you implement them. Your work will be split: 50% data + reporting, 30% coding/implementation e.g. GA4, 20% research/data analysis
* You will be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail.
* Good excellent written English, communication skills, organisational skills and fluency in Microsoft Office are expected.
* You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search