Informatics opening in Newport Beach, California.
Hoag is building the future of Health with a focus on pairing virtual/digital and physical experiences
providing best in class whole person care.
Come join our fast-growing, nationally recognized Hoag Medical Group which has been voted the most trusted and respected health care brands in Orange County, California. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, entrepreneurial Primary Care Physician with who wants to join a dynamic team at our digitally forward Health Center in Irvine, California. In this role, you will actively participate in developing a concept of care in partnership with the Digital team. The care model will be focused on driving health outcomes for patients through both the physical, digital and virtual care options that our Health Center will provide.
You will need to be a strong collaborator with non-clinical teams to help envision what the future of primary care services look like within the Health care industry including partnering with specialists on the full care of patients. Individuals will provide patient care through in person, digital and virtual options spanning digital healthcare devices, telehealth/remote monitoring, telehealth communications, virtual check-ins with comfort in a test and learn environment where new tools and services will be tested. We are proud to represent a patient-centered culture built on trust, communication, transparency, and respect. Hoag Medical Group has an environment of collaboration with a focus on producing the best outcomes for our patients and delivering the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve.
- Remote patient monitoring experience / ambulatory care
- Comfort with big data and use of it to optimize patient health outcomes
- Comfort with extended clinical staff models, including caregivers/health coaches that help extend the physician/customer/patient care plans
- Staying on top of innovative, technology-augmented approaches to disease management
- Full-Time opportunity at our new Irvine Health Center (Jamboree & Campus) opening in January 2022.
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical developments in partnership with patients, digital and physician leadership teams.
- Excellent understanding of health care delivery, design, and technology trends.
- Energetic, self-starter who can work independently and contribute to team environment
- Feel comfortable in a range of settings: small group office and large group organizational setting
- Strong Electronic Medical Record skills
- M.D. or D.O. Degree
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Multilingual skills preferred
- Experience working within holistic/functional medicine domains
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- Additional Incentive Bonuses
- Malpractice Coverage
- HMG pays for DEA, Medical Staff, CME and Board Certification Fees
- Relocation assistance (outside local area only)
- Health Care Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans
- 401K Retirement Plan with matching contributions