Health Aid of Ohio hires military veterans and offers excellent paths for military personnel who are planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout our 36 years in business, we’ve learned that your service training, and the military structure you’re used to, are a great fit in our company. Health Aid of Ohio has a current contract with the VA in the state of Ohio and wants to employ veterans that understand our customer base. Health Aid of Ohio is a military-friendly company that is seeking military talent.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Is responsible for delivery, set-up, pick-ups and basic service repairs of products in a professional and in a timely manner.
- Before leaving on delivery route, must make sure that all equipment or products are in good working order, properly loaded in van and all delivery or pickup paperwork is with the route sheet.
- Provides a high level of customer service at all times.
- Is responsible for instructing patients on use and care of equipment.
- Must maintain high level of product knowledge on all Respiratory and DME equipment and products.
- Is responsible for completing minor repairs and assembly of equipment following manufacturer guidelines.
- Is responsible for bagging, tagging, and documenting all equipment or products picked up from a patient’s home and returning them to the cleaning area upon return from route daily.
- Is responsible for educating the patient on all delivery/or pickup paperwork, obtaining patient or POA signatures on all paperwork, completing all paperwork, documenting all serial numbers on the equipment delivered/or picked up, and turning it into the Logistic Coordinator on a daily basis.
- Is responsible for doing a daily vehicle checklist to make sure that the proper inventory, tools and first aid supplies assigned to the company vehicle that is assigned to you are maintained to par level.
- Is responsible for completing a daily physical and mechanical assessment of they assigned company vehicle.
- Trucks/vans are to be cleaned and serviced regularly.
- Is responsible for completing any and all other duties and projects as requested by the Warehouse Manager.
- Graduate from an accredited High School, or equivalent.
Experience and Knowledge
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently
- Responsible and Cooperative Attitude
- Basic Computer Skills
- Neat and clean personal appearance
- “Clean” driving record - no points on license
- Submit to and pass criminal background check
- Must comply with all applicable OSHA safety regulations.
- In an 8 hour day the employee lifts/carries 115 lbs. frequently.
- In an 8 hour day the employee stands/walks 4 hours.
- In an 8 hour day the employee sits 4 hours.
- In an 8 hour day the employee drives a car/truck 7 hours