Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides high level of customer service at all times.
- Is responsible for repair of all products and equipment. On site service is to be completed at a pre-arranged appointment in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for assigned evening and weekend on call duty according to schedules.
- Is responsible for instructing patients on proper use of care of equipment (except transfer techniques).
- Is responsible for trouble shooting problems with equipment, identifying the correct replacement parts to order from manufacturer, and repair and routine maintenance for equipment.
- Is responsible for maintaining the physical and mechanical condition of any assigned company equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Is responsible for seeing that all paperwork is signed and completed and turned into customer service without errors.
- Graduate from an accredited High School, or equivalent.
Experience and Knowledge
- Prior home health care experience preferred
- Previous technical and/or production experience required.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Must be able to lift heavy items regularly
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently
- Responsible and Cooperative Attitude
- Neat and clean personal appearance
- License and Registration
- In an 8 hour day the employee lifts/carries 150 lbs. frequently.
- In an 8 hour day the employee stands/walks 2 hours.
- In an 8 hour day the employee sits 6 hours.
- In an 8 hour day the employee drives a car/truck 6 hours