2 shifts to choose from :
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Responsible for answering inbound calls from borrowers, third parties, and clients, answering questions, and performing loan maintenance requests. Job Requirements:
Functions and Duties:
- Maintain availability to answer inbound calls daily, answering various and complex inquiries concerning all aspects of loan servicing, and handling escalated issues from junior staff.
- Appropriately refer inquiries and research requests to the applicable department or staff member.
- Verify and change account information, process and forward documentation requests to various internal departments, perform and request research on tax and insurance issues, process loan payments, resolve and explain billing issues, and verify tax and insurance disbursements.
- Submit requests to initiate, correct, or resolve issues of payments, tax and hazard insurance, escrow accounts, purged loan information requests, loan payoff requests, transfer and conversion, and general research on lien releases.
- Prepare and send account information and other correspondence to borrowers, clients, and other third parties.
- Document all activity timely and accurately in appropriate databases.
- Represent "Private Label" clients by using organizational names accurately when interacting with their customers.
- Assist with outbound telephone call projects, such as welcome calls or task completion calls.
- Maintain knowledge of current policies and procedures for each department within loan servicing and each Private Label client.
- Maintain a minimum of 75 incoming calls per day with at least a 90% quality score.
- Identify and communicate ideas for improved workflow, enhanced automation, and increased service levels.
- Comply with Code of Conduct and regulatory training requirements.
- Successfully complete annual regulatory compliance training.
- Additional duties as assigned.