Our client, a nationwide sports insurance company, is seeking a LOCAL candidate to join their customer service team in King of Prussia, Pa!
Job Details for Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Pay Rate: $17-19 / hour to start - Raise after probationary period!
- Temp to hire!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Customer Service Representative:
- Answer all claim inquiries promptly and correctly by phone and email
- Document all external communications as well as responses and actions taken
- Identify and prioritize issues or complaints and provide appropriate resolution and follow through
- Initiate requests for proper documentation in order to assist the adjudication process
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, clients, patients, and providers
Job Requirements for Customer Service Representative:
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong respect for confidentiality and knowledge of HIPAA guidelines
- Effectively operate computer and phone systems and applications including Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and as part of a team
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.