Are you a CT Technologist who wants to make money while helping the Community during these times? How does a contract opportunity at a world renown Hospital sound? Limited spot! Apply now! About the Job
- Contract: 13 Weeks
- Rotating schedule with weekends (40 hours a week, day shift)
- Pay: $67.00 per hour!
- Start: ASAP
- Top Pay
- Flexible Assignments
- Great Working Location
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- Education: High School diploma
- Experience: One (1) year of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
- License/Certification: The following License/certification will be required:
- CRT- Certified Radiologic Technologist by the State of California Department of Health Services in Diagnostic Radiology.
- ARRT-RTR - Radiography Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- ARRT-CT - Computed Tomography Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within 1 year of hire date.
- VEN - Documentation of education and training as specified by Section 106985 of the California Health and Safety Code (e.g., Venipuncture Certificate) within 30 days of hire
- BLS- Basic Life Support
- Administers IV contrast in accordance with department policy.
- Ensures that equipment and accessories are maintained and functioning. Reports problems to supervisor
- Evaluates CT scans for technical quality, collate processed images in sequence of exposure and appropriately label.
- Transmits all exams to PACS (Picture archiving and communication systems).
- Instructs and prepares patients for imaging procedure.
- Performs specialized tasks associated with the operation of CT scanners and related equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures.
- Performs routine and specialized CT exams.
- Maintains high degree of exam quality, proper DFOV (Display Field of View), protocol, name and MRN (Medical Record Number).
- Positions patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary. Scans patients in time allotted as per department standards.
- Efficiently prepares rooms for maximum utilization.
- Troubleshoots reboots, calls help line, calls service and/or involves other individuals as appropriate.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That' s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel. Refer a friend and get $250 bonus for every referral! * *In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.