- Job Reference: 425340072-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Michael Page
- Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Responsible for monthly close activities, including month-end close journal entries, account reconciliations, and reporting related to inventory and sales.
* Review general ledger accounts, including detailed account transaction analysis, and preparing adjusting journal entries.
* Run, modify or create queries to obtain relevant financial or transactional information.
* Assist and prepare documentation for external audits.
* Sales tax processing, filing of Sales tax returns monthly to keep up to date on knowledge. Including preparing calculations, filing, making payments online and booking related journal entries.
* Assist with the compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting packages.
* Assist with the compilation of monthly bank reporting requirements.
* Public Accounting experience preferred
* 2+ years of professional experience required
* Higher level of education preferred
* CPA or CPA tracking
* Experience with financial reporting
* Widely recognized as the 'best in class' within their respective industry, take pride in working for one of the world's finest manufacturers, with an incredible heritage and legacy to back it up.
* Competitive base salary
* Flexible working (hybrid schedule)
* Commuter benefits
* Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
* 401k with match
* Future growth opportunities
* Team culture