Healthcare Construction Project Manager!!!
A general contracttor is URGENTLY looking to add a Project Manager to their team to manage a growing pipeline of their own work. This is a phenomenal opportunity! Great people, competitive salaries, excellent benefits!!
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial project management experience.
- Healthcare experience (hospital, surgery centers & Emergency Medical Centers)
- Develop CPM cost loaded and resource loaded schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, with ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Must have strong organizational skills
Responsibilities of the role:
- Preparing bid packages
- Qualifying proposals
- Developing budgets
- Assembling change orders
- Tracking project information
- Generating meeting agenda and minutes
- Maintaining subcontractor information
- Issuing purchase orders and subcontracts
- Submittal and shop drawing review
- Preparing takeoffs
- Maintaining project documentation
- Reviewing and approving invoices
- Maintaining the flow of information
- Tracking submittals
- Tracking RFIs
- Building ad tracking schedules
If you have this experience, please contact Evie Rahier directly at or for more information.
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.