We have an immediate need for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join a well-established, design-build firm in Manitowoc, WI.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Construction Project Manager opportunity includes:
- BS Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- 5+ years relevant work experience in new construction & renovations
- Proficiency in creating construction documents in AutoCAD
- Prepare detailed project estimates, determine pricing and negotiate with vendors / subcontractors
- Obtain local state permits/ approvals
- Previous experience in various projects such as commercial, industrial, food industry, education or municipal
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience in addition to great benefits!Job Requirements:
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT MANAGER | PMP | PM | ESTIMATOR | CAD | EXCELL | BID