The Bipolar Electrodialysis Technology Commercialization Lead is responsible for the commercialization of SWTS's innovative E-Separation technologies in North America and other target regions. The primary responsibility is to initiate commercialization of the new technologies and champion the development of accretive sales and revenue growth opportunities that can be closed and scaled in partnership with regional business units.Responsibilities
- Develop commercialization strategies for innovative BPED technologies in North America and other target regions. Partner with regional Sales and Commercial Engineering teams to execute sales strategy.
- Develop, test, refine and articulate a market/region-specific value proposition for the technologies. Build tools that enable the Sales team to calculate the value proposition and communicate this to prospective customers.
- Develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns in selected regions establishing the marketing mix in the target market for the right product, price, promotion and place.
- Partner with regional Sales to ensure that target customers are engaged and opportunities are qualified.
- Create awareness of innovative E-Sep technologies by organizing and leading market-focused customer information sessions, presenting at regional conferences, and engaging with stakeholders.
- Build and enhance relationships with initial customers in North America and other target regions. Ensure first projects are positive references and leverage these references for future sales.
- Identify, develop, test and implement new business models that drive growth, including services models and indirect channel.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, including advanced technology and conventional competition. Establish strategies to beat the competition, including target pricing and product positioning.
- Work closely with the Commercial Engineering teams to ensure appropriate high-quality proposals, sales and value proposition training, support to partners, win/loss evaluations, installation lists, case studies, sales literature, etc. are available.
- Work with sales regions to build, align and develop commercial capabilities in target regions.
- B.S. degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of broad experience covering technology commercialization, product management, and commercial engineering
- Minimum 10 years of water treatment experience
- Experience working with diverse, global teams rolling out technical products
- Demonstrated ability to create a vision, develop a strategy around this vision and drive a plan to execute the vision
- Demonstrated ability and understanding in developing and closing commercial opportunities
- Strong process and project management skills with ability to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Proven success in developing and leveraging cross-functional and cross-business relationships
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- English language proficiency required; additional languages desired
- Position requires domestic & international travel
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for available jobs in a more accessible format.