Adicet Bio, Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. We are advancing a pipeline of "off-the-shelf" gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CAR) and T cell receptor-like antibodies (TCRL), to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. Our approach to activate, engineer and manufacture allogeneic gamma delta T cell product candidates derived from the peripheral blood cells of unrelated donors allows us to generate new product candidates in a rapid and cost-efficient manner. For more information, please visit our website at .
CLINICAL TRIALS SPECIALIST
As an in-house Clinical Trial specialist, you will work closely with the Clinical Operations, Data Management and Translational Science teams to support administration, maintenance, and coordination of the logistical aspects of the company's clinical trials according to Good Clinical Practice. The role is also responsible for clinical trials sample management.
- Assist in the preparation of the project and study related documents including coordination of ICFs, study plans and documents, study trackers and forms
- Participate in the EDC and other systems specification process and user acceptance training including but not limited to: edit check document, issue logs, UAT summary report.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking of clinical trial progress and providing status updates via reports and study metrics
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes
- Facilitate communications on behalf of the study team to include correspondence, mass mailings, emails and filing
- Handle biomarker operations, including but not limited to managing sample delivery from sites to central lab and subsequently to other vendors
- Ensure tracking and logistics of sample management
- Perform sample reconciliation
- Support biomarker data management by collecting and reviewing data and reports received from vendors.
- BS in science, nursing (RN or BSN), or equivalent discipline
- Experience supporting organizations in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to problem solve
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/clinical research organization
- Excellent comprehension of Good Clinical Practices and basic concepts of clinical research
- Excellent communication skills and ability to achieve milestones in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Adicet Bio requires all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the booster dose.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.