Centurion Health is a national leader in the correctional healthcare industry. We contract with state and local governments to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities and detention centers throughout the country. Our Clinical Operations department partners with our clinical staff and contract leadership to provide clinical guidance and ensure we are delivering high-quality healthcare to all of our patients.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our busy and growing Clinical Operations team. The ideal candidate will reside in close proximity to the Northern Virginia area. This position offers a flexible hybrid work schedule, with the ability to work remotely and out of the corporate office as needed. Our corporate office in located in the Tysons area of Vienna, Virginia, just 2 blocks from the Spring Hill Metro stop on the Silver Line.
In this role, the Clinical Operations Administrative Assistant will support the operations of our busy Clinical Ops department in a variety of capacities, including providing administrative support, document and resource preparation, development, and distribution, data collection and data entry, and overall maintenance to our online resources.
The position requires a high level of organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines. This position requires of an extensive understanding of computer programs, database systems, and various technology platforms, therefore a high level of comfort and technical proficiency is needed. An intermediate level of proficiency of Microsoft Office applications is preferred with a solid understanding of developing professional documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one year of administrative or office experience required
- Extensive knowledge of computer programs used in developing professional documentation
- Familiarity with spreadsheets and data base programs preferred
- Ability to interact well with varied levels of Corporate Staff and maintain professionalism
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must receive and maintain satisfactory background investigation report if asked to assist on-site in facilities
- Must be able to work independently and resolve issues when applicable
Dayshift, Monday - Friday
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 28 paid days off per year + 7 paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Pet insurance and much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.