The Center for Integrated Therapies (CFIT), an Ohio Not-for-Profit and BWC certified complementary alternative care center is seeking the following therapists:
We are looking for a committed Massage Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the journey of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best with decreased pain. Must know how to perform Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Drainage and Crainiosacral Therapy as well as basic medical massage techniques. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
A therapist is needed every Tuesday and every other Thursday starting June 22. The hours are 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pay based at $25 per 45 minute therapy. Must be licensed in State of Ohio. We provide clients, table, linens and oil. You will also be responsible for thorough SOAP chart note taking. Experience desired, but, not necessary! This is not a spa. This is a holistic clinic. Timeliness and attendance are extremely important to CFIT and its patients. Serious candidates only, please!
We are conveniently located at the corner of W. 110th and Detroit in Cleveland. Parking is provided in the back or on the street. We offer flexible hours and a relaxed, casual atmosphere. You must enjoy working with the public and at a facility where the patients feel more like family than patients. Most patients come to us seeking relief of extreme pain due to HIV, Cancer, MS, accidents, Fibromyalgia, etc.
Great job for someone just starting out! Chance for more days and hours.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult with other healthcare professionals on best course of action for patient care.
- Be responsible for proper coding (will be trained) and SOAP note taking
- Licensed by the State of Ohio
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice massage therapy
- This Job Is: A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more, A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education, Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere
- Linens, patients, room, table and oils provided